Planning for our much anticipated EXPOSED Annual Benefit is underway and our 2018 Auction Team needs your help.
Volunteer Opportunity Summary:
Serve as a volunteer member of the Project Pink'd 2018 Auction Committee to enhance the EXPOSED event by increasing auction revenue.
Auction Committee Goal:
Raise $60,000 through the live, silent auction and raffle.
Length of Commitment:
Monthly 1-hour committee meetings, January through July 2018 and 10 minute update calls between meetings if needed.
1. Work with the Project Pink'd Auction Committee Co-Chairs to develop a solicitation action plan, which includes a wish list and potential sources of donations.
2. Using personal and business contacts, personally solicit auction items
3. Attend Auction Committee meetings on 1st Tuesday of each month and participate in calls as scheduled
4. Email brief updates to the Committee Chair detailing progress on targeted items
5. Have all items to the designated drop location by June 15, 2018
6. Participate in an evaluation meeting to enhance the 2019 auction
If you are interested in volunteering for the Auction Committee, please click on the Volunteer button.