Project Pink’d is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to supporting the mind, body and spirit of those diagnosed with breast cancer, ultimately focusing on improving their quality of life. We seek to provide support for a variety of programs and partnerships both large and small, that focus on improving the quality of life for breast cancer survivors in the communities of Nebraska & Iowa.
Over 3600 people in our community will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year. Our programs provide assistance to underserved survivors while undergoing treatment. Our programs focus on financial assistance; emotional and physical well-being; and/or beautification products that may not be covered by insurance.
If you or someone you know needs assistance, please apply today.
Applicants must be an individual diagnosed with breast cancer and undergoing treatment as verified by your health care provider and/or social worker. The recipient must reside in Nebraska or Western Iowa. The grant request must align with one of the three Project Pink’d programs.
- Pink’d Helping Hand
- Pink’d Beauty
- Pink’d Renewal
All grant requests must be submitted by your nurse navigator, social worker or health care provider and must include the following:
- Grant Application
- Receipts/Statements submitted for payment
- Upon grant approval, the following demographic information must be provided (gender, age, ethnicity, month/year of diagnosis)
Please send your application with documentation to the following email address: email@example.com
- Only complete applications, with ALL questions answered and supporting documentation attached, will be considered.
- Must use a minimum 12 point font
- Funding request should not exceed $1,000.00
- Payments are not made directly to the individual.
- Please note payments will be made within 7 business days of grant approval.
If you have any questions on eligibility or the application process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org