To tie in the “It’s Personal” concept at our upcoming 2019 EXPOSED: It’s Personal Annual Benefit, we are asking survivors from our Pink'd Ambassador Committee to volunteer to be Table Ambassadors.
Table Ambassadors will be assigned to specific table(s) by the Ambassador Program Team and will be responsible for the following:
1. Greet: Greet your assigned table and thank attendees at that table for their support
2. Share: Share a little bit about your personal story/connection with Project Pink’d
3. Selfie: Snap a photo of you with your assigned table guests and posting on social media using designated hashtags
4. Invite: Invite survivor (s) at your table to participate in the Survivor Ceremony
Your time commitment is small but your interaction will make a BIG impact!
1. Table Interaction at Event: 5-10 minutes
2. Mandatory Training Via Live Webcast on August 11 or August 12: 30 minutes
1. You must have a purchased ticket to the event to participate.
2. You are REQUIRED to attend one of our online training sessions scheduled for Sunday, August 11 at 4pm or Monday, August 12 at 7pm. Please indicate which training session you plan to participate in when you sign up to volunteer.
2019 RETREAT PARTICIPANTS: This is YOUR night to enjoy every moment! Please refrain from signing up to volunteer. We look forward to you helping next year!
We can't wait to see our Pink'd Ambassadors shine!
Please reach out if you have any questions. Thanks!