From the moment of diagnosis through end of life, Project Pink’d, Inc. provides tools, resources and a strong network to strengthen and renew the mind, body and spirit of breast cancer survivors in Nebraska and Western Iowa.
Over 3600 people in our community will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year. Our programs provide assistance to underserved survivors while undergoing treatment. Our programs focus on financial assistance; emotional and physical well-being; and/or beautification products that may not be covered by insurance.
If you or someone you know needs assistance, please apply today.
Applicants must be an individual diagnosed with breast cancer and undergoing treatment as verified by your health care provider and/or social worker. The recipient must reside in Nebraska or Western Iowa. The grant request must align with one of the three Project Pink’d programs.
- Pink’d Helping Hand
- Pink’d Beauty
- Pink’d Renewal
All grant requests must be submitted using the Project PInk'd Grant Portal by your nurse navigator, social worker or health care provider and must include the following:
- Grant Application
- Receipts/Statements must be submitted for payment at the time of application
- Only complete applications, with ALL questions answered and supporting documentation submitted via the portal will be considered.
- Funding request should not exceed $1,000.00
- Payments are not made directly to the individual.
- Please note payments will be made within 7 - 10 business days of grant approval.
If you have any questions on eligibility or the application process, please contact: email@example.com.
NOTE: Applications will not be accepted via fax or email. They must be submitted via the Project Pink'd Grant Portal.