From the moment of diagnosis through end of life, Project Pink’d, Inc. provides tools, resources and a strong network to strengthen and renew the mind, body and spirit of breast cancer survivors in Nebraska and Western Iowa.
In an effort to extend our mission and broaden our services, Project Pink'd partners with other 501(c)(3) organizations by providing funding where there are survivorship gaps in our community. Our application process occurs September - December annually. Grant requests should not exceed $20,000.00.
Applicants must be tax exempt as defined by Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and provide service in the states of Nebraska and Iowa. In addition, priority funding will be given to proposals that:
- Align with one of the three Project Pink’d programs
* Pink’d Helping Hand
* Pink’d Beauty
* Pink’d Renewal
- Build upon and maximizes other community resources.
- Provides matching funds to support the project.
- Offer a clear plan for financial sustainability.
- If grant funds are awarded, grantee must comply with quarterly reporting.
- If a current grant recipient, grantee must be compliant and current with quarterly reporting requirements.
Project Pink’d does not make grants in support of political campaigns, for political campaigns or lobbying efforts or for businesses established for personal gain or profit; to support annual fund drives, capital campaigns, administrative or overhead expenses, to fund an agency’s deficit or endowment, to repay loans, to pay for expenses incurred in the past, or for the direct support of religious activities. Secular activities offered to the community that are provided by religious organizations regardless of congregational membership or statements of belief may be eligible for grant funds.
All proposals must include the following:
- Application Cover Sheet
- Program Narrative, including how your program aligns with Project Pink’d programs
- Budget Form
- List of Board Members including position on the board and employer
- Most recent filed 990 for financial audit
All proposals must be submitted via the Project Pink'd Grant Portal.
Click here to login to submit your application
If you do not have access to the Project Pink'd Grant Portal, please click here to create a new account.
|September 25, 2017||Request for Proposal (RFP) is open and available via downloading application below.|
|October 31, 2017||Applications are due. Applications must be submitted via the Project Pink'd Grant Portal.|
|November 2017||Project Pink’d Grant committee review of proposals and recommendations to the Project Pink’d Board of Directors|
|December 2017||Notification of Awards|
If you have any questions on eligible programs or the application procedure, please contact:
Dave Sturgeon, Vice President
e: firstname.lastname@example.org | p: 402.905.0691