Where YOU are the Main Ingredient
Wednesday, November 2
There's nothing more fun than a night out with the girls, great food and someone else doing the dishes. Fill-up on nutrition information as Chandy Lockman-Hoke, certified oncology nutritionist dispels the myths of nutrition and cancer. We will also stir up something special during a cooking demo and tantalize your tastebuds with a yummy tasting party hosted by Whole Foods foodie Cassandra Zywiec. Sprinkle in a little fun with fellow survivors and you have an award winning recipe.
At the conclusion of this deliciously fun evening, participants will be provided all the ingredients needed to make the recipe demonstrated and tasted so you can make it at home. Your shopping bag is complimentary due to the generosity of our donors. Bon Appetite!
- To register, simply click on the "Register for The Chef's Table" button
- Classes will be held at Whole Foods Market Cooking Classroom, 10020 Regency Circle, Omaha, NE 68114
- Classes will be complimentary for all survivors.
- Program is available to new Chef's Table participants only. We kindly ask previous participants refrain from signing-up for an additional class.
- Space is limited to 20 participants