Project Pink’d, Inc. is a volunteer-powered charitable 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to helping survivors thrive by supporting the mind, body and spirit of those diagnosed with breast cancer in Nebraska and Western Iowa.
We support survivors' emotional, physical and financial well-being by equipping them with the tools, resources and a strong local network of support.
As a team, as well as individuals, we strive everyday to live true to the values below.
- We demonstrate pride, enthusiasm and dedication in everything that we do.
- We believe in a world without breast cancer.
- We are a team of individuals that collaborate together to share ideas and talents to achieve our mission. Our team understands the whole is much greater than the sum of the parts.
- We seek to serve not to be served.
- We treat EVERYONE with mutual respect and sensitivity, recognizing the importance of diversity. We treat others with the highest degree of dignity, equality and trust.
- We seek to comfort and understand the needs and experiences of those we serve and those we serve beside.
- We work with tireless determination and certainty that we win the battle in the fight against breast cancer.