From the moment of diagnosis through end of life, Project Pink’d, Inc. provides tools, resources and a strong network to strengthen and renew the mind, body and spirit of breast cancer survivors in Nebraska and Western Iowa.
As a team, as well as individuals, we strive everyday to live true to the values below.
- We demonstrate pride, enthusiasm and dedication in everything that we do.
- We believe in a world without breast cancer.
- We are a team of individuals that collaborate together to share ideas and talents to achieve our mission. Our team understands the whole is much greater than the sum of the parts.
- We seek to serve not to be served.
- We treat EVERYONE with mutual respect and sensitivity, recognizing the importance of diversity. We treat others with the highest degree of dignity, equality and trust.
- We seek to comfort and understand the needs and experiences of those we serve and those we serve beside.
- We work with tireless determination and certainty that we win the battle in the fight against breast cancer.