A 12-Month Expert Webcast Series for Those Living with Advanced Breast Cancer
Diagnosed with advanced breast cancer? We see you.
Being diagnosed with advanced breast cancer or having your disease progress to this point can be emotionally, physically, and spiritually draining. At Project Pink’d, we understand having open and honest conversations regarding healthcare, treatment, and future planning may be a daunting task for many survivors and their families.
Our complimentary, 12-month live webcast series, featuring a multidisciplinary team of expert panelists, will provide you and your loved ones the guidance you deserve, the answers you need, and the direction to get you started.
Featured Conversation Starters Include:
- Diagnosis - September 30, 2021
- Planning for Disease Progression - October 28, 2021
- Quality of Life - December 30, 2021
- Palliative Care - January 27, 2022
- Planning for End of Life (3 Part Mini-Series focused on: Advance Directives, Financials, and Personal Effects) - February 24, 2022; March 31, 2022; April 28, 2022
- Survivor Management - May 26, 2022
- Caregiver Management - June 30, 2022
- Grief - July 28, 2022
- Spirituality - August 25, 2022
Our complimentary live webcast series will be held via Zoom for survivors, caregivers, and loved ones. Each session will last between 1-1.5 hours. You may register for as many sessions as you would like to attend.
Live Conversation Starter Sessions will be recorded and available on our YouTube channel at a later date.
You are not alone. Let’s be BOLD and BRAVE together.
This complimentary program is offered to breast cancer survivors in NE & Western IA and is made possible by our many generous donors.
We’ll address the realities of being diagnosed with and living with advanced disease. With guest experts Dr. Clay Hoberman and Dr. Geetha Palaniappan
What's next after an advanced breast cancer diagnosis? We’re here to answer the REAL questions with guest experts Dr. Clay Hoberman and metastatic breast cancer survivor Tiffany Floro.