Applications for the 2020 Dare to Thrive Retreat will be accepted beginning August 2019
The Project Pink’d Dare to Thrive Renewal Retreat provides breast cancer survivors with the tools, support and network to effectively learn how to thrive after cancer. The 5-month program leans on bite-size tools, one-on-one support and a strong community network as a catalyst for addressing everyday life issues that survivors experience after treatment. We help women recognize how cancer has impacted their mind, body and spirit - and how it can lead them towards creating a thriving and purposeful future.
Who should attend?
The Project Pink’d Dare to Thrive Renewal Program is designed for women who have been treated for breast cancer, and are at least one year post-diagnosis. The retreat is most beneficial for survivors who seek to gain a deeper understanding of themselves and who are receptive to the work of personal transformation.
What is the commitment?
- Participants must be able to physically care for themselves
- Attendance AND participation is required for ALL parts of the program which includes:
- 2 1/2 Day Retreat in April 2019 (Friday afternoon - Sunday)
- Thriving Circles (1st Wednesday of the month (May - August) from 5:30 - 8:00pm
- Attend the 2019 Exposed Annual Benefit held in August 2019. Your participation as a recipient of the retreat grant during the celebrating evening is essential.
What is the cost?
The Dare to Thrive Renewal program is FREE to women selected to participate. This is possible thanks to the generous support from our community sponsors and benefactors. The only cost to survivors participating in the retreat is your time, commitment to personal growth and the willingness to connect and build new relationships with other survivors.
However, "Paying it Forward" is part of thriving and we ask for your assistance during the program. For example, volunteerism, advocating for fellow survivors, serving as a Pink'd Ambassador, and assisting with the success of the Exposed Annual Benefit are ways we ask participants to "Pay It Forward" in order to ensure future participants can benefit from the same experience.
Want to Learn More?
Are you ready to take on the challenge and Dare to Thrive?