In 2018, Project Pink'd served over 3600 breast cancer survivors across 81 cities and 47 counties in Nebraska and Western Iowa.
Our programs tackle the REAL issues survivors face after a diagnosis, providing much needed resources, support and life-changing opportunities because for us... It's Personal.
- Gas or Bus cards for transportation to/from treatment
- Child care costs while receiving treatment
- Utility Bills
- Prescription and Over the Counter medications
- Wigs, Scarves, & Caps
- Lymphedema products
- Radiation/Skin Care products
- Post-Mastectomy Bras, Camisoles, and Breast Forms
- Counseling Sessions
- Fitness Programs
- Holistic Programs
- Survivor Retreats/Spa Day Experience